In the world of digital marketing, the team at Caymana Consulting specialized in a variety of different methods designed to help your business grow to its peak performance, improve sales and close more leads than ever before. In order to do so, one of the most important techniques we implement is known as content management (CM), a process used by us to help you to manage your digital content and media – ensuring that each and every aspect of your digital presence is geared towards a common goal and narrative.
What is Content Management?
The process of content management is designed for the collection, deliver, retrieval and overall management of information across multiple formats and platforms – whether it be text content, video content, audio and more. The Caymana team can help you through each step of the digital content lifecycle, from its creation to permanent storage as well as its removal. The digital content lifecycle includes the following steps:
- Organization – The first stage of the content lifecycle sees your content categories created, different taxonomy or classifications of content are developed so that they might be grouped into similar mediums of platforms.
- Creation – Content is then classified into specific categories.
- Storage – Within this step, we are able to format and make decisions in regards to the storage of your digital content, based on factors such as the ease of access, how this content might be delivered to the audience, as well as any other factors dependent upon the organizations many needs.
- Workflow – Using a proper workflow allows us to keep content moving through various different roles, while ensuring your content maintains consistency based on your organization’s message and overall policies.
- Editing – This step ensures that your organization’s digital content is constantly updated and edited to maintain your message over time, before it is presented to the audience.
- Publishing – The publishing stage is where your content is delivered to users or the intended audience, both website visitors and consumers of other media platforms such as social media and search engine advertising.
- Removal – At this final stage in the content lifecycle, content that is no longer needed, or has now been considered obsolete will either be removed or replaced by new content that has been curated to better speak your organization’s narrative to its prospective consumer base.
Handling Content Over Time
As a full-spectrum digital marketing agency, the Caymana Consulting team specialized in the curation of your content over time. This is vital to any business or organization’s health over time, as we will not only create new and fresh content over time, ensuring that older (now obsolete) content is ‘retired’ and replaced by improved content that maintains a better standard and newer content that speaks your message to your users in a way that is more fresh and pleasant to prospective consumers. By constantly keeping your content fresh and unique, the team at Caymana is able to ensure your site and online footprint stays consistent and continuously offers a consistent user experience, that is both fresh and unique, but also trims any unwanted ‘fat’ from your content pieces, again, whether that content is written content, video, audio and more.
Different Types of Content Management
Within each type of digital content, we will help you to employ, there is a specific means of management. Some of the most important aspects of digital content management include:
- Social Media Content Management – In today’s world, social media marketing is a vital aspect for each and every practice and how they might be able to connect with their prospective usership over different social media platforms. By managing the content across your social media, we can keep things fresh, with defined goals and strategies to reach more people, while being able to analyze and improve engagement on a daily basis.
- Web Content Management – When it comes to your webpage, content is key to creative a narrative that speaks to your prospective usership and helping to communicate your message the way you want it to.
With years of experience, creating and managing content for businesses across countless different fields, the Caymana Consukting team can help you to create and update your content in a way that ensures you stay fresh and unique to your prospective usership over time. To learn more about our content creation and management services, be sure to contact Caymana Consulting today.